Premium Plus CON29M
The Premium Plus CON29M: a powerful combination of full environmental and coal mining risk.
Future Climate Info have joined forces with Terrafirma to deliver an innovative new desktop search; combining the FCI Premium residential environmental search with Terrafirma’s new official CON29M coal mining search - delivering the essential data needed to help understand environmental risk both above and below the ground.
Learn all about the NEW Premium Plus CON29M Report, with FCI’s Head of Sales and Marketing Robin Wells and, Terrafirma’s CEO Tom Backhouse by clicking HERE to view our webinar.
The FCI Premium Plus CON29M offers:
- Official Terrafirma CON29M, approved by The Law Society
- Past and current Contaminated land
- Air quality
- Full flood from all sources, including a floodability rating
- Energy and infrastructure sites and projects
- Natural ground stability risk
- Postcode specific subsidence risk rating
- Coal and non-coal mining, including Brine
The report also includes nearby coal mining subsidence claims data, which would normally cost extra with other CON29M providers, ensuring that a fuller risk assessment can be provided more quickly.
Benefits of the Premium Plus CON29M:
- Unique datasets on air quality and subsidence risk
- Professional opinion and risk assessments with clear report outcomes
- Free remediation insurance: Passed residential environmental reports come with protection for 6 years, up to £100,000. Can be relied upon by all parties in the transaction
- Free Further Action review, upon evidence of remediation, within 24 working hours
- Loss of value cover: £50,000 in the event of a change to Coal Authority data
- Terrafirma’s expert geo-hazard advice on coal mining areas from a panel of recognised industry professionals
- £50,000 inclusive Cheshire Brine Indemnity Cover: for the lifetime of ownership when the property is within the Cheshire Brine Compensation District
- Access to affordable next step solutions to keep the transaction moving forward